quarta-feira, 13 de fevereiro de 2008

Mensagem do Vice-Presidente do Student Board

Dear friends from Brazil,

My name is Ho Anh Vu and I come from Vietnam. I am currently the final year student in Glion Institute of Higher Education as Bachelor of Art Hospitality Marketing and I also serve as Vice President of Student Government Association.

At the beginning of my Glion life, I had never thought that I would feel this place like home. Somehow, the world around me has changed because I have found something precious to me. It is the memories that I am gradually collecting in every moment of my life in here.

After three years, I have so many friends with me; they come from seventy nations around the world. Each of us is unique and different in many ways. Thereafter, we come closer to each other through challenges and sadness, joy and happiness. From friends, I have learnt to be strong, to be able to discover myself. In here, we build our future together. Thus, this is the “Glion Spirit” that I believe and want to share with you all.

I wish that one day we shall meet each other, to share stories of life and exchange experience.

I wish you successes, happiness and a wonderful university life.

Sincerely yours,

Ho Anh Vu

Vice President

GIHE Student Government Association

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

We became very happy receveing your message. It´s a great pleasure to feel that we are, definetely,in the Glion World.


Sincerely
Karin Decker
Hospitality Coordinator